1. Tidy up the garden by mowing the lawn, weeding and mulching the flower beds. Use a trimmer to tidy the edges for a quick fix if you don’t have time to mow.
2. Give your existing garden furniture a life by arranging some home-grown flowers in a vase or pretty jug. Use lavender or rosemary for a beautiful fragrance.
3. Think about providing some shade for those hot summer days, perhaps a statement parasol a pergola with wall climbing flowers to create dappled shade or a garden room where you can sit and relax with a chilled glass of wine in the evening
4. Create an inviting early evening atmosphere by adding solar-powered lights, stringing up fairy lights, putting LED or Candles in jars for a modern look.
5. Make the most of the cooler evening by adding a fire pit to your seating area
4. Invest in some new garden furniture sets, our stylish poly rattan day bed is an ideal way to relax in the summer sunshine